Thank you for contacting blueFire PulsaR. My name is Reid Treadaway. I am the Admissions Director at blueFire PulsaR. I will be here to support you and your family in the process to determine if this is the right program for you or your young adult. Every individual is different and my goal is to get a better understanding of what you or your child is going through and to help share with you our process of change and healing.
The first step in the process is to fill out the online application found on the homepage or the admissions page. Our admissions team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible, but please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
How is Bluefire Pulsar different than other programs?
Our program incorporates:
- More therapy as therapists are “in the field” with clients four days per week
- Individual therapy two times per week. Group therapy four times per week.
- A family-centered approach involving parents in a comprehensive program to reconnect the entire family through a family systems process
- Weekly equine therapy to develop healthy relationships and improved communication
- Base camps complete with yurts, cots, cooking center – all activities stem from this “home away from home” In the summer months they each have their own individual tent.
- Adventure Therapy as an integral part of program to explore personal growth through a variety of new experiences
- Technology used for video journals and video conferencing family therapy sessions
Who We Help
We help those who are struggling with a variety of issues that can include but are not limited to: anxiety, depression, social isolation, addiction, failure to launch, and attachment issues.
We help young adults who may struggle with motivation or self-confidence reach their personal goals, seek positive change, and reset their drive.