Struggling To Find Direction In Your Life? blueFire PulsaR Can Help
blueFire PulsaR is a cutting edge wilderness therapy program designed to reset motivation and personal goals for young adults ages 18-28.
We help young adults who seek positive change and a jump start towards happiness and success. Many of the individuals we help have struggled in the past with motivation and confidence. blueFire PulsaR combines an adventure therapy program, traditional therapeutic techniques, and transitional living programming to help clients point their lives in a more productive direction.
A Pulsar is a rotating neutron star or white dwarf that produces a beam of electromagnetic radiation. This beam of radiation is only visible when it points in a specific direction towards Earth. Just like our namesake, blueFire PulsaR emits light in the lives of our clients at a very specific point in their lives. The decisions young adults make can be long lasting and affect them long into the future. blueFire PulsaR helps clients take control over their own lives and reshape their path towards success.
Building Confidence and Breaking Out Of Your Comfort Zone
At the very heart of our program lies adventure therapy. Through our adventure therapy program, our clients explore their innermost dreams, fears, and passions. Adventure therapy allows young adults to break out of their comfort zone and try things they never imagined themselves capable of accomplishing.
During these out-of-the-box activities, our clients delve into parts of themselves they never thought they would use--or even knew they had. Our clients realize through these activities that they have the power to turn "I can't" into "I can." They can climb that mountain. They can build a fire from scratch. Our clients learn that they can accomplish much more than they ever dreamed they could, which improves their confidence in the process.
During their time at PulsaR, clients may participate in activities such as:
- Rock climbing
- Mountain biking
- White water rafting
- Cross country skiing
In addition to adventure therapy activities, clients will have the opportunity to participate in:
- Earn College credit through Western CO University students can take a 3-credit, transferrable, psychology course.
- Service work intended to expand their worldview and improve social skills.
- Visits to local historical sites surrounding our campus such as a Japanese internment camp and native american sites.
- Daily yoga, meditation and mindfulness exercises which help clients focus inwards and can act as effective relaxation and stress relieving techniques.
Want to Learn More?
We're happy to answer any questions you have about blueFire Pulsar
A Healing, Recentering Experience
Every aspect of our program is designed to help clients work through long entrenched challenges they have faced for quite a while. Our clinically intensive program conducted by experts in the therapeutic field helps clients recover and build confidence in themselves.
Our Clinical program provides the most therapy out of any wilderness programs we have seen. This leads to creating change in a much more meaningful way with long term results. Our level of therapy is unparalleled within our industry.
Clinical programming at blueFire PulsaR includes:
- Four days of therapy with therapeutic professionals each week.
- Two days of Individual therapy
- Four days of group therapy
- Family programming which helps rebuild and reconnect our client’s relationships with their parents and siblings. The level of family involvement varies based on a client’s specific needs.
- Weekly equine therapy which helps develop healthy relationship and communication skills.
blueFire PulsaR can help bring about the changes you’re seeking. Our program can help you feel confident, motivated, and ready to take on your goals and passions.